Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Great day today!

Well I got to go in for another doctor's appointment. 21 weeks and 3 days along now. He is doing great! His heart beat is strong at 144bpm. Doctor said that all of the blood work and the genetic testing looks normal. So that is all great news! Along with the fact that I got to talk to my hubby today! Thankfully he called before the doctor's appointment, he had forgotten about it, so I got to remind him. Then he called after the appointment as well. It was so good to hear his voice and know that he is doing good so far. I'm a BIG dork, and am trying my hardest to include him in every part of the pregnancy, so when the doc started to do the heart beat I asked him if I could video tape it so the hubby could hear it too. Of course the doc was way nice and said, "Sure." So I did, then I sent it to him over email. I also sent it to his mom and dad. I know that they are excited to be able to have a grandson soon! I hope that the MIL can come down towards the end of April and help me figure out what all to put on a baby registry and pick out some nice bedding for the crib.
Short and sweet today, but not too much to say.
I love you Boo, stay safe, and I am proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment