Sunday, May 22, 2011

WOOP WOOP

Well, last week was a great one. On Tuesday I drove up to Orlando and checked into All Star Sports resort on Disney property. An hour or so later I finally got to meet Lauren and her youngest son (who has donated all of his clothes to Trace). We got to hang out all night and went to Rain Forrest Cafe for supper. The look on Lauren's middle son's face when the "thunder storm" started was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. We got back to the hotel pretty late and it was time for me to go to bed. Of course, I couldn't fall asleep until after 1am and then woke up wide awake at 5:30am. I finally got my butt out of bed about 7 and started to get ready for the day. About 9 we went to breakfast at the hotel then got onto the bus to head to Magic Kingdom. We got into the park and I'm pretty sure Lauren and I were the most excited out of the 6 of us. A full day of park madness and one of the BEST lunches EVER! I actually felt really great after walking around the park all day. It was time for me to drive back home. The drive didn't seem very long since I got to talk to Katie most of the way, and then finally got to talk to my best friend Tymmony!
Earlier in the week I found out that we had an official closing date for our house. And now, we might be moving that closing date up to June 1st!
Got to talk to the hubby finally, after 11 days, on Thursday morning. He is doing well, very busy and not getting much sleep. I feel so bad for him because he is so concerned about what he will be doing when he gets back home. I keep trying to tell him that we will figure it all out as a family.
I have my next doctor appointment on Wednesday this week and get to meet with the birthing class instructor to get a personal tour of the hospital that I will be delivering at. I am so thankful that I did the "at home" class. I got to pick when I read the book and watched the DVD. And I get to ask any questions that I might have on Wednesday. I hate sitting through class and am so glad I got to avoid it.
I feel so lucky to have met Lauren finally. She is even better in person that I could have imagined. And her boys are great too! Sitting in the Laugh Factory and watching her oldest get very excited, laughing, and participating in everything gave me a little insight of what things might be like with Trace when he is 7. So, thank you Lauren for inviting me to come to Disney World with you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment