Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last day of April...FINALLY!

It is finally the last day of April which means, another month down in the deployment! Tomorrow also marks the 30 week point for the pregnancy. Its getting close and I am getting more excited about it. I finally did the registry at target.com and have actually received the first set of things from it. (Thank you SO much Betty and Aimee!!!). So many more things to get so we can get ready for our little boy Trace to arrive. One of these days I might actually start getting the baby's room ready, maybe. We have so many outfits for him now its almost out of control. With everything that Lauren, Katie S., Betty, Andea, Katie E., Aubrey, Carrie, My mom, Kate, and myself have bought for him you can tell he is getting spoiled already! Lately he has been such a mover, in fact, right now he is moving up a storm. Still when I play the video of my husband reading the book to Trace he kicks at the exact spot that I have the phone sitting. I'm pretty sure that he really likes hearing his daddy's voice. Only 71 days and we will have him in our arms and his daddy will be able to really talk to him. I think that is what I am getting most excited for.
My mother-in-law gets to come visit next week. I am so looking forward to it. The day after she gets in I have a doctor's appointment, so she will get to go with me to that. I am hoping that she will be able to help me get some more stuff ready for Trace to arrive.
My mom and I went to the Saturday Market today and the woman that did our wedding cake was there, as always, selling her wonderful cupcakes. She told me that I look great for being 30 weeks. I love hearing that. Most people say that I look like they did at 4 or 5 months. I guess that's a good thing. I am up to 9 pounds now, maybe more, but I haven't weighed myself in about a week.
Thank you everyone that has been helping me so far, in the deployment and the pregnancy. I hope that some of you will be able to come visit after Trace is born. I'm planning a 2 or 3 week trip in September and October back to the Midwest so I can make the rounds again and actually spend some time with everyone.
I love my husband, not too much longer and he will be back for a little bit!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment